By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
Join our team
Our purpose is to share the Four Winds Vineyard experience. Unsurprisingly, it takes an entire team working together to ensure our customers experience exceptional customer service.
Join our bar team
We are regularly looking for friendly people who are over 18 years of age with a current NSW RSA to join our team. This is a casual role with the majority of shifts available on weekends with some mid-week shifts. If you are interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our kitchen team
We are regularly looking for people who would like to work in the kitchen making pizzas, cleaning dishes and serving pizzas. If you are interested please email your resume to email@example.com
Key values for all our team members;
- Consistent and reliable
- Enthusiasm and energy
Why would you choose Four Winds Vineyard?
- Love food and wine but it is the people that are the most important part of the equation
- Have endless curiosity
- Figure out how to fix it instead of worrying about who’s to blame
- Do what you say you will do
- Everything we do is about sharing the Four Winds Vineyard experience
- Love our work and customers
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
- Do what we say we will do
- Love to learn and want to help you learn and grow in the wine industry both personally and professionally.
If this sounds like it is up your alley send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org – we may not have any roles immediately available but we will keep you in mind next time something comes up.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Sign up to get the latest on sales,
new releases and more …